Monday, March 19, 2012

Worst blogger ever!

I know, I am the worst blogger, ever.  I have been really bad about posting lately.  The pregnancy has been pretty uneventful.  I am still working part-time and doing my regular stuff, which has been awesome.  My little boy is getting super excited and puts his hand on my belly all the time and will talk to his little brother.

I do not have nearly as much stuff to do this time as with my son. I kept all his stuff, I bought some letter's for his name sign.  My little man is going to help me paint  them this week.  It has been nice to have someone else to share the excitement with. 

I painted my old rocking chair over the weekend, a nice red. Little man helped with that also, so it has some character! 

The Hub's likes my big belly, I am about 25 weeks and am as big as I was with my son full term!  It is weird because I was on bedrest and did not burn any calories with his pregnancy.... who knows!

 I am just thankful to have made it to viability. My cervix was at 5 cm long last week when they checked it, so it is twice the length as it was with my son's pregnancy.  So basically not a whole lot going on...

No comments:

Post a Comment