Friday, April 26, 2013

Yes, I'm alive!

Hello Blogger World!  I have taken a long break from blogging, but would like to give a little update... My baby is now 10, yes 10 months old!  He is crawling and cruising along, trying to walk. He has been eating solid foods and basically loves everything! My little man will turn five in October and is about to finish this year's preschool. 

I have gotten a part-time job at the local hospital, I have been working for about a month and a half.  Surprisingly, the baby has adjusted nicely, but little man has had a more difficult time with it.  Little man has a difficult time with change in routine.  To be honest, he hates to leave the house.  One day his babysitter's children were sick and another friend voluteered to watch him.  He freaked out and needless to say, his Pap had to  come to my work and pick him up!  He is just weird about change.  I signed him up for karate lessons and he went about 3 times and then would kick/scream/cry when it was time to go.  He did the same thing with soccer, but I told him if he did not go, he couldn't watch cartoons, and the second game he went.  So I don't know.  He just prefers to be at home. Advice from other moms would be nice!

I have been focusing my time on getting our diets cleaned up and meal planning.  When I started back to work, it was full-time during training.  I got lazy with our meals and we had a lot of processed foods and fast food.  Now I only work about 10 hours a week and have been trying to really plan out and prepare meals in advance so we can have healthy options.  I have lost the "baby weight" but I feel wimpy.  I would like to start exercising to get back into shape. 

Well, I think that's about it for now, hope all is well out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment