Friday, April 29, 2011

starting meds

So I took my second dose of Femara for the IUI.  We are scheduled to do the IUI next Friday. Yep, seven days from now, I am so nervous.  When I called to find out when to start my meds, I wanted felt like I could throw up when they gave me the details of the IUI. I am nervous, more than nervous, PETRIFIED!  I just think that it might not work and then what?

Also, my basement flooded this week, which really sucks, because it is where our family room/playroom is located.  The hubs had to rip out carpet and paneling.  I have become a little obsessive about chemicals and odors.  I just keep thinking that the water in my basement probably had a ton of pesticides in it that cause cancer, autism, Parkinson's, etc.


Keep me in your thoughts and prayers this week please!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment