Monday, May 2, 2011

rain, injectables, more water in basement, chipped tooth, and old dog

It has been a busy one.  We have had more rain and therefore have more water in the basement : (

DH was able to give me my first shot last night, I am so proud of him.  The injections really upset my stomach, guess that's a no for chilli tonight. I dropped one of my Femara pills and it rolled under the baseboards and I could not reach it last night.  Luckily, CVS is going to give me another one. I have been waiting all day for my HCG injections to arrive via FedEx.


My son accidently chipped my front tooth so I go tomorrow to have it fixed.

I took my old dog Spike to the vet today because of arthritis and found out he has an enlarged heart.  I told him he can't die on me yet, I still need him.  He has been my best friend for 7 years!

Hopefully all this bad luck will lead to a BFP after friday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment