Tuesday, May 17, 2011

the dreaded 2 week wait

DH was asking me today if I "felt pregnant".  I responded "Nope, I think pregnancy and PMS symptoms are exactly the same."  I just don't think we are lucky enough for it to work the first time.  I think it is something that will nearly drive me emotionally insane and/or financially drain us before another pregnancy will occur.   I hope I am wrong, I really do, but we have not been lucky in the baby department since I had my son.... I have not really talked about his  pregnancy, but it was not easy by any means. I was on strict bedrest for 17 weeks, 2 1/2 were in the hospital.  Thankfully I found a great doctor to put an abdominal cerclage to take care of those issues.


My second due date is approaching, and I will have no baby.   I am so grateful to have my son, more grateful than anyone will ever know.

No comments:

Post a Comment