Thursday, May 26, 2011

BCP : (

Well I started my period today, so I had a dr. appointment to check my ovaries to make sure that they have went back down to normal size.  Unfortunately, I have a huge cyst on my right ovary, a little bigger than a golf ball.  It was caused by the over-stimulation of my ovaries from the meds. I have to take birth control pills this month to get the cyst to shrink.  My doctor was impressed at how I reacted with the injectibles, so he wants to try IUI one more time.

So, now all I have to do is sit this month out : (  I was hoping to get through the fertility treatments this summer since I do not work, but shame on me for trying to plan something.  My plan is to enjoy my little boy and stay busy. 

1 comment:

  1. I've found that, as much as it sucks to wait, it really does help my mind get to a better place to take some time off. Things never seem to go as planned, do they?! Your plan sounds very similar to mine, except for the boy part ;). Genevieve and I will be doing some gardening this weekend! I hope the cyst shrinks quickly and you'll be on your way to a successful cycle!

    ReplyDelete