Sunday, June 26, 2011

My drum

I had a really GOOD weekend.  One of my good friends got married, so I was able to party it up with a lot of old friends.  What I love about my friends are that they ground me.  My husband is about 6 years older than me, and I feel like "his" crowd are more ultraconservative. They tend to make me feel self conscious and inadequate about myself.  What I have came to the realization about is that I have always thought outside the box and "marched to the beat of my own drum", why should creating a family be in that box?

I even spent some time with my in-laws, and they did drive me insane, BUT it was only 2 hours.

I just feel more positive. TMI: started bleeding today, so I should have a dr. appointment this week to see if the cyst has went away.  I have my game face on!

No comments:

Post a Comment