Thursday, October 20, 2011

Big week

On Saturday my son had his 3rd birthday party, which was a great time. He had a lot of fun playing with his little friends. I can't believe he is 3 already!

On Monday we had our homevisit for our licensing.  The caseworker stayed about an hour, mostly just chatting. She said that we should have our license by the beginning of November! She is going to license us for 2, and later she can change it to more if we want.  She thought that starting off we might feel overwhelmed to get a sibling group of 3 at the beginning.  We are fine with that.  We basically said that our son's safety is our number one priority.  We have a couple more things to do, but nothing too big.

Also, We got a PUPPY! Yes, this makes dog number 3 for my house, but he is pretty cute.  This is the first puppy I have ever had, I have always gotten my dogs from the Humane Society and they have been grown. He doesn't have a name yet, but we are working on it.

Yeah, he's pretty cute!

1 comment:

  1. Happy 3rd birthday!!!!n yes very cute puppy! I love dogs ...n 3 kids? Can I kiss ur toes?i m soooooo tired with just one.... Xoxo

    ReplyDelete