Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Dear ......

Dear Infertility Monster,
 I understand that we have been involved with each other for about 4 years now.  It has definitely been a rocky road full of monthly disappointments.  I feel hurt by your negative impact on my friends and family both by our relationship and their personal life as well. You have caused too many heartbreaks and tears. I would like to make our break-up official, and end our toxic relationship.  I am no longer part of your Infertility World, as I am moving on.  I am exploring other options at this time. I would like to say that I am stronger than ever and despite our long-term relationship I would like to completely sever all contact. I am washing my hands of you.  I will leave your belongings ie: hpts, Basel thermometer, and temp chart in a box outside.
 Sincerely,
Stacy


2 comments: