Friday, August 19, 2011

happy ending

Well, we have another foster parent training tomorrow morning.  It is our 3rd, we completed the second one online. 

Also this week, my husband scheduled his variociele surgery, so now we just have to see if our insurance approves it so we can proceed with the surgery. Remember, this surgery CAN/MIGHT improve the quality of my husband's sperm.  It has about a 60 percent success of working.  However, he will not be able to do it unless our insurance covers it. This is our LAST try with any kind of procedures for conception.  My reasoning for this is that we have son with no artificial means, so it can happen.

I hope that we do have a happy ending.  Whether  it be another biological child, an adopted child, or a sibling group..... I am not saying that no more kids will be an unhappy ending, but  I think I will feel incomplete, if that makes sense.




1 comment:

  1. Hey there! Thanks for stopping by my blog. Sounds like you are crazy busy with much more than elephant fabric and nursery building! Hope it all works out.

    AP

    ReplyDelete